Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Updating the old computer

I decided it was time for a change. I realized I'm either on at the computer at work, or at my computer at home for like 60% of the day, so why not make it more awesome. So far, I've purchased a new wide screen monitor, another 512 stick of RAM, 250 GB external hard drive, and a new video card. I thought I was done, but it seems as if the new video card does not work with the power supply I currently have, so I need to update that as well. I wish I had the money to upgrade my processor, but I don't, so this will have to do for now. I do love my new monitor, it makes everything look more amazing. I played a game for a little while with my new video card, before it shut down, and it looked awesome. I'm excited. I think I deserve this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for fancy technology!!!