Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fun Times Ahead

Alright, so I totally just remembered that the next two weekends are going to be pretty damn awesome. Friday the 15th, I will be going to my 5th Ring of Honor show, my third one at the Manhattan Center. So far, every Manhattan Center show has been amazing, so I am very excited. Saturday the 16th will be my 6th Ring of Honor show, my second on at the National Guard Armory in Philly. The last show was pretty good so again, I'm excited. They will be kind of sad because they will be Samoa Joe's last ROH shows on the east coast, but I do feel privileged to be part of those shows, even in the smallest of ways. On Sunday the 18th, I MIGHT be going to my first ever Chikara wrestling show. Chikara is another independent wrestling federation that I follow which has quite the cult following. It's pretty much like a comic book come to life. Fun for the whole family type of atmosphere. It's pretty great and hopefully I'll be able to make it. If not, oh well. I will get a chance to rest.

Now from Friday the 23rd to Sunday the 25th, I shall be in Boston with Tina, Paddy and Jay. Why will I be in Boston you ask? Sam Adams Brewery of course! I might visit an old friend while I'm there, if time permits of course. So many possibilities, so much beer. Yes, these are the weekends legends are made of my friends. I am officially excited for the end of this month. Should be a blast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh beer....