Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ladies, I need your help

Alright, I need some help from all the millions of ladies who read this. When do you know if a lady likes you? What do you guys do to let a fella know that you're interested in him? I am so insanely bad at picking these things up, so I need to know! The only way I would truely know that you wanted some if is you just started like making out with me, but most girls don't just do that, they send signs or signals. God damnit, I'm a man, not a machine, just tell me! Anyway, I just woke up, so that's all you're getting out of me.

2 comments:

Ed Turner said...

You know ladies like you when they are suddenly naked.

At least, that's how I know.

Anonymous said...

I've got nothing. When I like some one, I just make out with them, or like ed said I become suddenly naked.

Sorry I wish I had more for you.