Friday, September 01, 2006

Hunter or City College?

Man, I wish there was a poll option here. That would help out alot so I could ask my millions of readers where I should go. I have millions of readers. Tina, you're a million people, right? Anyway, yeah, I've narrowed it down to two different colleges. I'll pretty much be satisfied if I go to either one of those, because I've heard great things about both. I'm pretty sure tuition is like $1 per semester, so I think I can swing that. I'm still undecided on what I want to major in. I've been majoring in Psychology for the past 2 years but I'm not really sure if I still want to pursue that. I've been thinking about Computer Science, or something with computers. I'm good with those! I'm using one right now! Wee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

update! update!