Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I've just realized something today...

...and that is I like the show Friends. It's a pretty funny show! I usually laugh out loud at least once while watching an episodes, and I can't even say that about the newer episodes about The Simpsons. Speaking of them, I'm so glad Fox is running two older episodes of The Simpsons every day, instead of an older one and then a newer one. It makes for a much better day! That's all I got, sorry peoples, I'm all tuckered out from troll fucking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe Friends is a pretty good show.. If I see it on I'll usually watch it.. I've actually become addicted to reruns of Dharma and Greg... which I used to watch a lot when I was a kid.. it's on for like 6 hours straight every night haha, so Jay and I will sit there watch it for like an hour or two, sad huh?

Anyways... hooray for troll fucking!!

Update!

*This is fun*