Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I dropped out of the old school...

So man, I haven't been enrolled in school for a while. Stupid Iona and there poor methods of handling their students. The kids over there are more or less wonderful, some of the best people I've ever met but it doesn't look really good for the school when the most common answer of why one chose to go to Iona was, "They gave me the most money". Actually, that's the only answer I ever got from that question. It really is puzzling, because Iona has some fantastic teachers, but even they hate the backwards administration thats in charge. I know people are supposed to hate there boss, but I never saw anything quite like that. Iona cares more about becoming a University than it does their own students. It's great that you want to expand so you can welcome more freshman, but hey, what about the sophomores, juniors and seniors? Guess what, they were freshman once too! Amazing, I know. I don't even know where I'm going with this. I was just thinking about my life today and how Iona did screw up alot of it, but then again, it gave me my best friends. Hell, even my mom knows everytime I go out anywhere, it's gonna be to New Rochelle, because that's where anyone in my life who matters lives. Anyway, Iona sucks, then end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should just come to Fordham, its pretty organized over here. Actually im lying its just like being in high school for another 4 years and no one wants to be in high school for 8 years...no one!