Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Rant Time

What's the deal with people? Most of you bitch and complain about things you have control over. For instance, people who CONSTANTLY complain about the WWE. Fine, you don't like it, that's ok. Everyone is entitled to there own opinion obviously BUT if you get to the point where you haven't enjoyed it in a very long time AND you just sit there and criticize the product without even trying to enjoy it, it might benifit you to just stop watching it completely. There is absolutely no reason to watch something you hate unless you just want to watch it to hate it, which is stupid. Use your damn free times to enjoy the things you do, instead of just being pissed off by things around you. I know this may come off as IRONIC to some of you because I am using my time to talk about something that pisses me off, but damnit, this shit has gone on long enough and this is fucking theraputic, alright? Also, don't get me started on irony, just don't. I have no idea how much of this made sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you