Sunday, August 20, 2006

REMIX!

Alright, I know I tried this a while ago, but I'm bored, so it's time to have at it again. As the title suggests, I will talk about things you probably don't bother thinking about, or so I assume. You know what, everyones probably thinking about everything ever forever, so I'm mainly going to ramble on about my life. Wait, I'm pretty sure no one thinks about my life except me, so mission accomplished! Take that bitches! Man, I usually don't like remakes of good old songs, but Mansons remake of Personal Jesus is one of my top 10 favorite songs ever. That probably has something to do with one of my favorite wrestlers using it as his entrance music. Austin Aries, if you're reading this, you're the fucking man. How do you tear your ACL and wrestle on it for a year without knowing? Answer me that Mr. Aries! Also, how the hell did you get to this part of the internet? Were you that bored Aries? Shouldn't you be training so you can come back from your cracked ribs in a fucking week?! You're a machine, aren't you? You can tell me, no one is going to know. Just me, you and the internet. No one reads anything on the internet, right? Right. Anyway, yeah, I'm going to talk about wrestling alot probably, mostly RoH, because it's a pretty big part of my life. I know that sounds weird, but if someone told you that they were going to spend a whole weekend watching football or baseball, you wouldn't give it a second thought, would you? Now, if someone told you they were going to spend a whole weekend watching wrestling, you would probably respond with something like, "Geez, don't you have anything better to do?" I really don't see the difference between the two. I think I'm being more humane by choosing to support a sport where people pretend to hurt each other, and are able to do it convincingly (I'm choosing to ignore the WWE). These guys bust there ass off and they deserve more than a second glance and a smartass claiming that "anyone could do that, it's all fake". I'd really like to see some of those people actually get into the ring and actually pull off half the things these professionals do. That's right, they are professionals. They train for many years and they pay there dues for a long, long time. Anyway, I guess that's all for now. I'm going to try my best to update this thing frequently, because honestly, that felt really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also hate remakes, but for some reason Manson's remakes are pretty hot. I don't even really like Manson, but Sweet Dreams is a pretty sexy remake.

Also, wrestling! ranting! w00t

Update

Sorry, had to start somewhere :-P