Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Learning is fundamental!

So, while I continue looking for a job and decide what school I would like to attend, I am trying to teach myself both Photoshop and Flash. I'm always amazed at the things you can do in both of those programs, so why not learn it myself?

Because you have better things to do señor.

Well that may be all well and go...wait, who are you?

I am your subconcious. Your id, if you will.

Now you just wait a damn minute, this is Ed's literary device! He's not going to like this!

I am fully aware of the ramifications señor. I just wanted to see how other blogs worked.

He will LITERALLY hunt us both down and eat our souls!

I am sorry about any trouble I may have caused, but I was so damn sick of the green! There is green everywhere! The ducks eyes are always following me! Looking and judging!

Yo-you're sorry?! He is going to cut my damn face open and feast upon the insides, and you're sorry?!

Yes señor.

Why do you keep saying señor?

I'm your subconcious. You tell me.

4 comments:

Jose said...

OH GOD NO! Well, can you at least start with yourself?

Ed Turner said...

NO! No to the MAX!

Jose said...

Fair enough! You can be like fifth or sixth, but leave the pretty ones!

Anonymous said...

wow